What is Data Mining?
Wikipedia: "A class of database applications that look for hidden patterns
in a group of data that can be used to predict future behavior"
Data mining is used widely in Marketing to:
- Segment customers into distinct and actionable groups
- Profile customers to help tailor marketing messages
- Predict which customers or prospects are most likely to respond to a
- Identify and retain profitable customers
- Identify where customers are in the Customer Lifecycle, and potentially
move them along in the process
What can Boston Data Mining do for you?
It's getting easier to collect data. We're drowning in data. But how do you condense all that information into meaningful and actionable results?
That's where Boston Data Mining and the power of Statistics comes in.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Understanding your business needs
- Identifying the right measures
- Data visualization
- Exploratory data analysis
- Predictive modeling
- Clustering / segmentation
- Multivariate data analysis
- Survey analysis
We package your results in easy-to-understand presentations.